Welcome to MediMatch!
Name: Doctors Portal (Pty) Ltd
Registration No: K2018574323
Address: 11 RICHMOND AVE, KLOOF,DURBAN, KWA-ZULU NATAL, 3610
Directors: Andreas Ziemkendorf, Darren Barnard & Duncan McGladdery
Company Contact details: 0798953613
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MediMatch's Website, located at www.medimatch.co.za. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Please do not continue to use MediMatch if you do not expressly agree to the terms and conditions as follows.
"User", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person logged on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
"The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us"refers to our Company.
"Party", "Parties", or "Us" refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the User in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the User’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing laws and statutes of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary, MediMatch and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on MediMatch. These intellectual property rights remain strictlyreserved. You may access this from MediMatch for your own personal use subject to the restrictions and provisions set out herein.
All users are strictly prohibited from:
- Republishing material from MediMatch
- Selling, renting or sub-licensing material from MediMatch
- Reproducing, duplicating or copying material from MediMatch
- Redistributing the content from MediMatch
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post information and preferences and exchange information in certain areas of the website. MediMatch does not filter, edit, publish or review comments and input information prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of MediMatch, its agents, employees and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the specific individualposting same. . To the extent permitted by applicable laws, MediMatch shall not be liable for any damages, injuries or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or postingof the comments on this website.
MediMatch reserves its right to monitor, survey and manage all comments and to remove any comments which it accordingly deems inappropriate, offensive, constitutes hate speech infringes with the provisions of the constitution and these Terms and Conditions.
By accepting these terms and conditions you expressly warrant and agree that:
- You are rightfully entitled to post information and preferences on our website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of the right to privacy and/or any other right envisaged in the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa.
You hereby grant MediMatch a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations/entities may link to our Website without prior written consent :
- Government agencies; - Search engines; - News organizations; - Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and - System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations/entities are entitled to link to our home page, publications or to other Website information isofar as as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive;(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources; - dot.com community sites; - associations or other groups representing charities; - online directory distributors; - internet portals; - accounting, law and consulting firms; and - educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations/entities if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization/entities does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of MediMatch; and (d) the link relates to and/or is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations/entities may link to our home page insofar as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
An organization/entity interested in linking to our website should notify us in writing by way of an email.. The organistion/entity is required to include, in the email, their name, contact information, the URL of their website, a list of all URLs from which it intends to link to the MediMatch website as well as a list of URLs on the MediMatch website to which it would like to link. A response will be issued within a waiting period of approximately 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations/entities are permitted to hyperlink to our Website in one of the following manners::
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of MediMatch's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter, in any way whatsoever, the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Content Liability MediMatch and/or its representatives and employees shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that might ariseon your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You, by accepting thses Terms and Conditions agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve our right to modify and/or amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you expressly agree to abide to theterms and conditions and specifically the provisions therein relating to linking on our website.
If it is found that alink on our Website is offensive or derogatory , you are free to notify us at any stage. Although MediMatch agrees to consider any requests relating to the removal of links on the website, we are not obliged to remove these links and have a discretion to do.
MediMatch cannot guarantee that the content of this website and the information thereon is correct and cannot warrant its completeness or accuracy
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT WILL MEDIMATCH OR ANY OF ITS REPRESENTATIVES AND/OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION AND THE LIKE), WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS.